You can create a backup of the configuration of Yadis! Backup.
In this way you can restore your task definitions when you need to reinstall Yadis! on the same or another computer.
In order to setup "self backup" you need to follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings > General Settings"
- Select "Self Backup" in the left hand menu
- Specify a folder on a secure location (a permanent network storage or your dropbox folder...)
- Optionally enable the "Auto backup after changing the configuration"
- Click "Backup now" to create an initial backup of the configuration
- Click "Save"
If you need to restore the Yadis! Backup configuration on your computer or another then follow these steps:
- Install Yadis! Backup
- Complete the initial setup wizard
- Go back to this screen
- Specify the location of the configuration backup
- Click the "Restore configuraion" button